Chris Buechler escribió:
On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 4:55 PM, Matias Surdi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks for your help Wilson.

That's not exactly what I'm trying to do.

I've both DSL router on the same phisical WAN interface (with a switch,
obviously).

Then, on these DSL routers I've some port redirections to the pfSense box,
and from the pfSense box to my servers on the LAN side.

The incomming connections get succefully to the internal servers, but the
replies from the servers for those connections allways return to the
internet throught the system default gateway (the first DSL) instead from
the DSL router it came (that could be the 1st DSL or the second), thus, port
forwardings from the second DSL doesn't work.

You need one interface per Internet connection. This will change in
1.3 but that is not suitable for production use at this time.

Thanks Chris, this clears my doubts.