Any issues to look out for when configuring dual redundant pf firewalls load balancing to multiple wan connections? In our case a 3mb line and a 3mb dsl line. We have LAN, WAN and DMZ interfaces on the pf firewall. We were attempting to use QOS until someone on the list hipped us that QOS doesn't work with more than two interfaces. Just wondering if anything is waiting to bite us when we go live with the config.

- Joel