Hi all,

We have an Apache 2 web server in our DMZ. Our network is Cisco based
(switches / routers / ...). The Apache web server requires SSL
authentication (user x.509 certs) for a page to be displayed. It accepts
only certificates from the same CA trust chain.

One of our client is using a Linux (Kubuntu) box behind a pfSense 1.2
firewall. When he tries accessing our web server using Firefox (or any other
web browser available on Linux), he is prompted to choose a certificate he
want to use. After selecting the correct one, the browser status bar changes
to 'loading'; however, it never ends. The loading doesn't finish ever.
He tried accessing our web server from his home (direct connected DSL line)
and he didn't experience any problem. For this reason I suspect there is
something wrong with the pfSense firewall.

Had any one have a similar problem?
Any suggestion?

Thanks,
Damir Dezeljin