logging is already turned on for the drop all rule. it doesn't show anything getting blocked when i go to subaru.com.

let me try the any to any rule.

thanks!

-phil

On Oct 1, 2008, at 6:19 PM, Tim Nelson wrote:

And a big 'Sorry' to the list for not removing that huge chunk of XML from my reply... :-(

Tim Nelson
Systems/Network Engineer
Rockbochs Inc.
(218)727-4332 x105