Sorry, didn't mean to come off like an a-hole.

-Phil G

On Oct 3, 2008, at 10:43 AM, "Vivek Khera" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 11:06 AM, BSD Wiz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
And how could the dev team implement a fix if we don't know the specifics of the exploit? This will be something that the freebsd dev team will need to
fix and I'm sure they will asap.

So, I need to know everything you know or don't know to ask if you
might know something?