i donĀ“t have problem too

From: "David Rees" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 12:05 AM
To: <support@pfsense.com>
Subject: Re: [pfSense Support] blocking china

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 3:30 PM, Chris Buechler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 10:40 AM, Derrick Conner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  For some reason, some of the messages in here get sent to junk mail.

Gmail has been sending about 10-20% of the list messages to spam the
past week or so for me. I changed my filter for the lists to never
move to spam, and it's been showing "this message not marked as spam
because of a filter" on 10-20% of messages. Nothing has changed on our
end, and I checked to see if we somehow got blacklisted somewhere but
that's not the case.

Interesting, I haven't had that problem at all with Gmail and pfsense
list messages...

-Dave