"Chris Buechler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ha escrito:

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 12:20 PM, Mikel Jimenez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello

Is possible to redirect requests to xx port to aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd:xx?

I have 192.168.1.0 LAN, my proxy is in 192.168.1.40 and pfsense LAN
interface is 192.168.1.100.

I want that, the clients (gateway 192.168.1.100) that navigate throught
internet, pass first by the proxy, transparently.

Is possible from the GUI?

Yes and no. You can add a port forward on LAN that will accomplish
this. But it isn't source-specific, so the box you redirect the
traffic to will have to reside on another interface otherwise its
traffic on that port will get looped back to itself.

Not exactly, this will not happen if redirects all lan traffic except the traffic from the proxy:

rdr on $int_if proto tcp from !192.168.1.40 to any port 80 -> 192.168.1.40 port PROXY_PORT

Mikel if you have any dude can you send me a private mail in spanish and I will try to help as I can.

cheers.

--
"Linux is for people who hate Windows, BSD is for people who love UNIX"
"Social Engineer -> Because there is no patch for human stupidity"