On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 6:08 AM, Mikel Jimenez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello
> Is secure to put pfsense 1.2.1 in production enviroment?

I think the others who replied may have misunderstood your intent, it
appears you aren't a native English speaker, and may have intended to
ask if it's safe, or a good idea to use 1.2.1 in production. All the
known issues should be resolved as of this weekend, and it has fewer
known bugs than 1.2. At this point, I personally wouldn't deploy
anything but 1.2.1. There are possible issues you may run into if the
known issues aren't resolved, but it's quite safe at this point.

If I'm wrong and your intent truly was to ask whether it's secure,
it's just as secure as 1.2, actually a little more so with some minor
things touched up.