On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 4:50 PM, Ian Levesque <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Before I go through the process of trying to hack into the sync backend on
> pfsense, I just wanted to put this out there one last time...
>
> Anybody with inside info willing to shed some light on the future plans for
> this issue?

It was disabled because it caused some kind of problem. You'll find it
commented out in the code, and if you look back into the commit log
you'll find the reason, though it's not clear from the reason exactly
what the problem was. I looked at it briefly, but don't have time to
dig into it right now.