Absolutely NOT disappointed at all, just pointing
out an issue ... quite the contrary in fact, and I
am as anxious as any to see some of the fantastic
new features of 2.0 in a STABLE release.  Really
just try to provide some input into 2.0 from our
prospective.

So just so I have this straight .. (and hopefully
it will enlighten other as well) ... any questions
relating to 1.3/2.0 belong on the forum?  Because
I was told early on to post them to the list ...
kind of mixed messages about where to post for
what ... but no harm no foul.  So, is the forum
the desired endpoint for ALL 1.3/2.0 questions,
bugs, etc.

--
David L. Strout
Engineering Systems Plus, LLC