I did as you'd said below and found no difference,
but one thing I did notice is that when doing the
upgrade that ("I thought") broke reflective
routing appears to have "unchecked" the option
under the advanced section about bypassing rules
for networks that share the same interface.

I have always had this checked before, but in
reviewing the complete configuration I found this
option unchecked.  I know that it was checked
before on pre RC2 1.2.1 test-rigs ... sorry for
all the chatter here, and claim of a broken
release.

I am doing some testing to see if I can do route
reflection without this option checked and by
crafting some rules.  If anyone cares I will share
my findings.

Thanks!!

> Please backup /tmp/rules.debug on a working and
non working machine.

> Then run diff -rub working.config
notworking.config