Kirk Wight wrote:
Hello,
Is there any way to import or drop in an existing dhcpd.conf to pfSense, to avoid having to enter dozens of static IP mappings in the GUI? I've tried simply adding my existing mappings to the pfSense /var/dhcpd/etc/dhcpd.conf, but they don't show up in the GUI... does the GUI tie in somewhere else?
Merci,
Kirk

Kirk Wight
Administrateur de systèmes / Systems Administrator
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Diving Horse Creations
356, rue Le Moyne, bureau 100
Montréal (Québec)  H2Y 1Y3
Tél. : (514) 844-8673 p202
Fax : (514) 844-9503

No there isn't. Everything in pfSense relies on the config.xml page. If you simply drop in your existing config, it will be overwritten.

!DSPAM:4939456915802026811331!