From: Ugur00 [mailto:ugu...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2008 9:05 AM
To: Christopher Iarocci
Subject: Re[2]: [pfSense Support] Error thrown only for a URL

Merhaba Christopher,

       how to use your pf box your internal dns servers?

       ps. similar conf, www.nytimes.com and nytimes.com works fine.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 3:55:21 PM, şunu yazdınız:

Jose,

I'm not sure I can help you figure out why it is not working for you, but I
can tell you this which might help you eliminate certain things.

I have version 1.2.1 release of PFSense running with squid and squidguard.
Both nytimes.com and  <http://www.nytimes.com> www.nytimes.com work fine for
me.  I used firefox on a windows computer to test it.  My DNS servers are
internal on the network and my PFSense box also uses the internal DNS
server.

Christopher Iarocci

Network Solutions Manager

Twin Forks Office Products