Curtus, I am no so familiar with pfsense architecture to do SSh login and
manual rewriting conf files. I have NAT yes it is AON because I have dual
WAN configuration. I have only NAT between external and internal interfaces.
I add some rules to bouth interfacese in the top just for test that has * *
* * * * and * * * * * * . Still I got no ping from DMZ to LAN.
Chris, Do I need to enable NAT between DMZ and LAN?
Thank Peter