Chuck Mariotti wrote:
Thanks for the info... I will stay away from Jetway.

Are there any limitations to what these ALIX boards can do or handle in terms
of traffic? I'd like to do some load balancing, run SMTP spam filter and IDS on
it. I have no need for wireless. Which board do you recommend?

No problem maxing out a 10Mbps Internet connection, using a similarly
equipped Soekris (Geode, ecc..)

Never try to route/bridge between high speed LAN segments, though.
Maximum sustainable throughput around 20 Mbps (with polling), but copying a 30GB backup file from one net to another is not recommended: on FreeBSD6 based pfSense I frequently get spontaneous reboots, which become highly repeatable if I disable device polling. I suspect the watchdog is not being reset because the CPU is maxed out by interrupts.

Angelo.