Hello everybody

I am working with a 2 node failover of 2 pfsense 1.2.2 and it its great!!

It works perfect, but I ask you that if its possible to define upscript of carp via web interface, or modifying php code.

I think this is a good feature for pfsense 2.0, and in general the "magic box" of custom options, like in openvpn (1.2.2) is very good for advanced and not "standar" configurations. Here for example, I can define tap mode openvpn, instead of tun, link-mtu...

I don't think that is a good idea to suprime this text box anywhere that could be usefull. I look that in pfsense 2.0 this text box in openvpn doesn't appear.

Why?

Sorry for my English

Thanks!!1