Hi,

Yesterday I encountered a concerning problem with my pfSense 1.2 box. I added a site to my Squid access list to be blocked which worked perfectly. However shortly thereafter users where unable to use the proxy (all sites timedout). Disabling the proxy worked fine. When I disabled the transparent mode on the proxy, they also appeared to be able to browse for a while. What also appeared strange is that the error was not consistent to all users, some could work and some not.

I later found that my swap.state file had suddenly increased to 109gb causing my disk to be 100%.

Can anyone advise as to whether they have experienced this and perhaps the cause for this as I do need this site blocked but for now
have allowed access to it again.

Thank you in advance,

Wayne.