Chris Flugstad wrote:
> DOh!
>
> I searched, and I have over 10,000 emails from this list :-D, i
> searched, but thought someone had to have brought it up

yes, but not to web interface. if you ensure you have ssh access, you
can manually save a backup config file in case of dire problems.

in the advanced functions

1/ enable ssh works - I'd advise setting it up on an alternative port as
it helps stops scans and brute-force attacks (e.g. 2222)

*** before changing the port, ensure you have added a rule to permit
access from your remote IP (I wouldn't advise global access)!***

2/ put your (and other admin's) key into the
ssh authorized keys box (and save!)

3/ test carefully

for bonus points, you could set up openvpn to remotely admin the box
without exposing ssh.