I ask this question, because I am favour ogf *BSD, and one friend discuss

me that what pfsync+carp does, is possible with contrackd.

I have read that contrackd only syncs tcp states, and is a user space

daemon, not kernel level.

My question is, it can do all that pfsync?

If yo dont know Thanks for your time, and sorry if question is not correct

for this mail list