Don't confuse guys up here...!

1. where your IP is blocked...at ISP end or somewhere on internet..?
2. "The second set and its port forwarding work with out issue (port
80) that go to another server"..now which server..server on local network or
remote...?
3. "Now I do have port 80 forwarded to different servers depending on the ip
on the WAN port"...what does it mean....?

Regards
Abdulrehman