On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 12:40 AM, Joshua Schmidlkofer
<joshl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Chris,
>
>   Do you have any idea of the value in $$ of the bounty?  I will
> pitch my client, he may do it, because he likes pfsense but is looking
> at an expensive Cisco Solution for this.

Part of this is there, and parts of it remain to be completed. It
isn't terribly involved though, we can get this done including the
dial up support (even throw in a support contract too) for
considerably less money than the Cisco solution.

We tapped the second keg at the Hackathon
(http://hackathon.pfsense.org) to celebrate the arrival of mgrooms@
(and, frankly, because we emptied the first), I'll email you offlist
tomorrow with more info and a clearer mind.  :)