Hi everyone,

I'm about to update a remote pfSense installation I last worked on back in
version 1.0.2.  I'm using a PII desktop with 128MB RAM and 3 NICs.  The box
runs 2 LANs (public and private), utilizes Captive Portal, connects to the
Internet through HoughesNet satellite, and uses VPN to provide private network
access to certain machines on the public side.

My question is:  Assuming it will be a year before I can update this
installation again, which is the best version to install, version 1.2.2 or
1.2.3 RC1?  Should I upgrade or perform a fresh install?

Thanks,

Jon Wanak