Try another PC?

I've seen issues where pop-up blockers, all kinds of Anti-whatever stuff, will prevent it. After all your being redirected to a page you didn't type in..

I would think a reinstall would have fixed any issue with the software being corrupt.

Adam

Atkins, Dwane P wrote:

We are experiencing an issue where the redirection has stopped working for Captive Portal. WE have a series of pfsense devices set up the same way and this one just decided to stop.

Yesterday, we upgraded to 1.2.3 RC1 to see if that corrected the issue. I also removed and reinstalled all the CP pages. Neither fixed the issue.

Does anyone have anything we can look at on the device? We can http into both inside and outside interfaces with no issues. We do get an DHCP address served from the pfSense device.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dwane

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4148 (20090611) __________

http://www.eset.com