From: j...@vidzone.tv
To: support@pfsense.com
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 11:52:13 +0100
Subject: RE: [pfSense Support] Inbound load balancer performance under heavy
load.

It is fine Tebano,

I appreciate your answer and as you said there are not other
limitations documented nor any other issues I could find anywhere, and I did
spend some time researching…

Regards,

Jose Hernandez

Software and Systems Senior Engineer

VIDZONE DIGITAL MEDIA

In every case, if You've the possibility, I always suggest an update to last
release.Moreover, because a new one is arriving, so I'm sure there's a
difference between every-ones...:-)Cheers.Tebano.
----