Hello list,

I was editing config.xml by hand to add system/shellcmd and
system/earlyshellcmd until I noticed the Shellcmd package. When I
started using that on pfSense 1.2.3-rc1 all shellcmds stopped working,
because the Shellcmd package wraps the commands in an additional
<command>-tag, which is not interpreted in /etc/inc/system.inc.
>From all forum-posts mentioning shellcmd and /etc/inc/system.inc I
assume not using the <command>-tag is the way to go, so I humbly
submit a patch against the shellcmd package 0.3 (installed yesterday,
so I assume it's the latest) in /usr/local/www/packages/.

Regards,
Aarno
--
Aarno Aukia