Hello,

pfsense 1.22

we have a mail server:

mail.domain.com

We have two wan links

WAN_ATT (T1) and WAN (covad DSL)

reverse DNS is configured for the ATT link for mail.domain.com and for the covad link as mail01.domain.com

is there some way to enable the mail server to open smtp connections over either link as mail.domain.com without failing reverse and or forward lookups? (some more strict email servers do both now).

Also, is there a way to force the server to always use either the ATT or Covad link to send mail?

Currently we are not set to load balance or failover between the links - we tried to set that up this morning unsuccessfully.

Thanks,

Joel