On Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 1:21 PM, Angelo<nglrossi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a weird wireless connection issue with my new Nokia N97, hope someone
> can help me.

You won't find a solution here, it's a wireless driver issue of some
sort and that would have to get fixed upstream in FreeBSD. There
aren't any FreeBSD developers interested in fixing wireless issues in
7.x, but once we get wireless working on 8 we hope to be able to get
the attention of the appropriate FreeBSD developers to get the
wireless issues resolved (if they aren't already). We'll post here,
and to the blog when that's available, we'd appreciate the help of
those who can replicate problems at that point.