Hi, i'm configuring a pfsense with psk and have some questions about (can't find the anwser at google), and here are they:

1) can i do multiple clients to one server? (eg: one configuration on server and various clients connecting to the same server conf?) - or a have to configure sever / client (to any clients at the same network) ?

2) where's the best "how to" for configure this service, since i can't find it, i have configured alone (spend half of my day on this battle - but it's ok now) - i really want to read something to learn how to configure it, or resolve problems or test my configuration files... (just for learning reasons)

3) what the best pratice to configure dynamic clients to the server (i tried some dyndns but get some errors when trying to connect, then i used valid ip address and it's working)

Thank's!!! (sorry for my english!)