I think that top-posting is better or simpler
top-posting is more natural, everything in the nature that is newer
is on the top ... this is what we as first see

on the other hand we are more trained to read from top to bottom,
the newest words in a message are on the bottom...
we write from top to bottom...

just my 20ct

greetings

michael

2009/7/30 Veiko Kukk <veiko.k...@krediidipank.ee>:
> This is a good example, why bottom-posting sucks...
> Why do i need to scroll past all previous teks i read just few seconds ago,
> following that thread?
> If i need to read it, then i could scroll down, but rarely there is need for
> that.
>
> --
> Veiko
>
> iggd...@gmail.com wrote:
>>

>> On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 1:33 PM, Curtis LaMasters
>> <curtislamast...@gmail.com <mailto:curtislamast...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>>    And I think the point is being missed.  WHY WAS MY MESSAGE VIEWED AS
>>    TOP POSTED.  Ok, I committed my internet crime of YELLING in caps for
>>    the day.  In Gmail, is there a proper way to not top post?
>>
>>    Curtis LaMasters
>>    http://www.curtis-lamasters.com
>>    http://www.builtnetworks.com
>>

>>    On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 12:28 PM, David Burgess<apt....@gmail.com
>>    <mailto:apt....@gmail.com>> wrote:
>>     > On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 11:25 AM, Curtis
>>     > LaMasters<curtislamast...@gmail.com
>>    <mailto:curtislamast...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>>     >> Thanks Scott. I know what top posting is...I just don't know why
>> you
>>     >> think I did.  I hit reply, type my message and go forth.  Didn't
>>    think
>>     >> it needed to be any harder than that.
>>     >
>>     > It can be a lot harder than that. It's effectively illustrated in
>> the
>>     > links that Scott provided. A little effort in replying can save a
>> lot
>>     > of wasted effort in trying to bring oneself up to speed or refresh
>>     > one's memory on a long thread.
>>     >
>>     > db
>>     >
>>     >
>>     >
>>     > Commercial support available - https://portal.pfsense.org
>>     >
>>     >

>>    Commercial support available - https://portal.pfsense.org
>>

>> flick the scroll wheel to get to the bottom of the post basically.

> Commercial support available - https://portal.pfsense.org

--
= = =  m  i  c  h  a  e  l  -  s  c  h  u  h  .  n  e  t  = = =
Projektmanagement - IT-Consulting - Professional Services IT

= = =  Ust-ID:  DE251072318  = = =