________________________________

        From: Lenny [mailto:five2one.le...@gmail.com]
        Sent: July 30, 2009 9:16 AM

        On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 4:07 PM, Evgeny Yurchenko
<evgeny.yurche...@frontline.ca> wrote:

                        Weird, I do not have any relation between cpu
and bandwidth/packets:

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/4127/bandwidth.png
                        http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/8375/cpu.png

http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/5235/packets.png

                        Eugene

        Is there any possibility of misconfiguration? would attaching of
my config.xml be any help?

        Lenny.

        My traffic spike is between em and bge interfaces... I have
another box with two bge interfaces with load peaking at 250Mb/s and
packets 24kpps and there I have cpu-bandwidth relation.
        If you do not mind you can send my your config, but I doubt that
there is a problem at this high level. What about interrupt numbers? Two
nics use different interrupts, right?

        Eugene.