Aloha,

I'm running 1.2.3 on an Alix 2d3 and recently discovered the problem with PFsense + more than one sip phone the hard way.

I'm using 5 polycom phones with a VOIP service (server is offsite) and would like to get PFsense working.

Anyway, I've read about AON or editing "/etc/inc/filter.inc" on this thread:

http://forum.pfsense.org/index.php?topic=12830.msg72156

I'm not comfortable with either solution since configuring AON or editing filter.inc is beyond me.

Since I have 1.2.3 embedded, I figured I'd just install siproxd and be done with it (looking for the eaiest, GUI driven solution here).

When I install siproxd, everything looks good, however when I go to my "services" page and press the "play/start" button, PFsense reports that "siproxd has been started", but when the page refreshes, the status still shows up as "stopped".

Any help is appreciated. My knowledge of this is limited to what the GUI allows and setting up basic VPN stuff. My BSD knowledge is pretty limited.

Mahalo,
Jeremy