Joseph Hardeman wrote:
Greetings Everyone,

Just wanted to make you aware, if you weren't already, that on Aug 3rd 2009 IANA has recently assigned two IP Ranges that were previously Bogon Ranges out to the wild. The IP Ranges are:

  175/8  APNIC       2009-08   whois.apnic.net   ALLOCATED
  182/8  APNIC       2009-08   whois.apnic.net   ALLOCATED

I received the notification from the Team Cymru group, their master bogon list can be found here:

<http://www.team-cymru.org/Services/Bogons/>

Just wanted to let everyone know, so you don't block legitimate traffic thinking its from Bogon networks like has happened to me in the past. *S*

Have a great day

Joseph

Thanks for update. Could somebody explain when /etc/rc.update_bogons.sh is supposed to run on pfSense? Joseph, I could not find any subscription available on their site, how are you receiving notifications?

Thanks.
Eugene