On Aug 19, 2009, at 4:03 PM, Chris Buechler wrote:

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 3:55 PM, li...@mgreg.com<li...@mgreg.com> wrote:
Hi All,

I've decided to give pfSense a go. When I initially installed it about (20 mins ago), everything seemed to work just fine. Now, however, I can ping and SSH to all machines behind the pfSense box, but I can't access the internet.

LAN and WAN can't be the same subnet. Change one or the other.

Thanks for the input guys. There was also something wrong with the DSL router in that it wasn't truly turning off DHCP and it was basically ignoring traffic from devices from which it didn't assign an IP. I finally got it into true "dummy" bridge mode and now it acts as nothing more than a passthrough for pfSense.

Much appreciated!