Michel Servaes wrote:
> I am wondering, if the following would be possible - and how to start with it.
> I have this SDSL and ADSL connection - in where our ADSL has a
> download limit of 25GB/month
>
> If one bypasses the 25GB - the connection drops from 10mbits to 64kbits !
> How can I make pfSense see this, so if this happens the connection
> switches over to the SDSL connection (being 1mbit, still better than
> 64kbits).

You might be able to pull a traffic total from the RRD file for WAN, but
it wouldn't necessarily be realtime, you'd have to have a cron script
check every so often, and then trigger some other script to actually run
some commands to switch.

This assumes, of course, that there is no accidental loss of RRD graph
data for some reason.

Jim