After seeing the flurry of commits to this package, I was curious, and tried it
out with a half dozen VMs in a basic 'core and border' setup.

I'd like to play with it a bit more and see what it's really capable of.  Are
there any good guides out there on using openBGPD, maybe even specific to
pfSense?  One thing I couldn't figure out how to do is restricting
announcements.

For example, my upstream carriers restrict my BGP announces so that I can't
announce networks that don't belong to me, like 74.125.0.0/16, and steal
Google's traffic. :-)

Thank You,
Nathan Eisenberg
Sr. Systems Administrator