This is again about igmpproxy.
As I mentioned earlier to be RFC compliant (RFC 2236 IGMP V2 and 3376 IGMP V3) we must send IGMP packets with Router Alert in IP header (RFC 2113). It is very easy to code but a problem with pf arises. To be able to send these packets we have to add "allow-opts" in pass out quick on 'Upstream Interface'. I tried to modify \"let out anything from firewall host itself\" rule in /etc/inc/filter.inc and it worked.
Please answer these questions:
1) I can't see a way to insert "allow-opts" only for upstream interface at the igmpproxy package configuration web-interface. Is there a way? 2) Is it wise to add this functionality via another option in System->Advanced options (or where)?
3) Do we need at all this functionality (Router Alert in IP header)?

Thanks,
Eugene