Hi,

The bogons list on the website, http://files.pfsense.org/bogon-bn-nonagg.txt,
needs to be updated.  This file is used by /etc/rc.update_bogons.sh.

There are a number of networks that have been assigned per
http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipv4-address-space/ that are still
listed in the pfSense document.  My new office network was on it, so
it created a bit of a red herring for me.

If this is affecting anyone else, the quick and temporary fix is
to delete offending network from the firewall rules from the shell.

Using 173.0.0.0/8 as an example:

    show table bogons: pfctl -T show -t bogons
    check for rule in table bogons: pfctl -t bogons -T test 173.0.0.0
    delete rule from table bogons: pfctl -t bogons -T delete 173.0.0.0/8

This will work until the first of the month, when new rules are fetched
and loaded.

Omar