Chris Buechler wrote:
On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 4:53 PM, Evgeny Yurchenko<evg.yu...@rogers.com> wrote:
Scott Ullrich wrote:
On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 4:38 PM, Evgeny Yurchenko<evg.yu...@rogers.com>
wrote:

Trying to install from
pfSense-Developers-2.0-ALPHA-ALPHA-20090901-1924.iso
on HP DL380 G4. MD5 is correct. Tried to burn another CD. Tried to
install
it in VMWare - result is the same.
I see lots of errors like:
/usr/sbin/clog: ERROR: could not write /var/log/ntpd.log (No space left
on
device)
/usr/sbin/clog: ERROR: could not write /var/log/relayd.log (No space left
on
device)
..done.
.: Can't open /etc/rc.php_ini_setup: No such file or directory
Enter full pathname of shell or RETURN for /bin/sh:
After I hit ENTER and get shell prompt I see that /var has 31M allocated
and
used at 102%
/etc has 9.4M and 102% used.
Install the default layout with only / ... No need for separate /var/

Scott
Excuse me. How do I do it? It does not ask me a single question, does not
give me a single option to choose.
It does that during the live CD boot?

The developer builds seem to be broken, I just grabbed one that won't
boot off CD, loops "g_vfs_done():md3[WRITE(offset=<random>,
length=<random>)]error = 28" over and over indefinitely, never boots.
Yes, I am booting from CD and does not ask me for anything just gives me errors quoted above. Can anybody tell me the last "unbroken" image?
Thanks,
Eugene.