On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 7:02 PM, Nathan Eisenberg
<nat...@atlasnetworks.us> wrote:

> [...]

Oh, for inbound load balancing, I thought you meant outbound. No, no
way to do that for a range without putting in one for each port. You
can't balance passive FTP port range like that anyway, there's no
correspondence between the state on the control channel and the data
channel, they would likely end up going to different servers.