On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 19:42, Philippe LeCavalier
<supp...@plecavalier.com> wrote:
> Like I said I don't know what other info to supply, when I ssh to a clients
> network pfsense redirects me to my local server. The strangest thing to me is
> that even when I use the public IP it does that. If it were just the FQDN I
> wouldn't really care but this is a true problem for me and I really don't
> know where to start troubleshooting this.

This doesn't help with the IP redirection bit, but dnsmasq returns its
own IP for queries it can't answer (mis-typed domains, usually).  I've
noticed this with pfSense when I type in a hostname too quickly and
end up hitting the external interface of my pfSense box.