Hi folks,

In a former like I replaced an overworked Firebox with an IPCop
installation (this was before I knew about pfSense, all my firewalls
are now pfSense now.

Anyways... the only thing I miss about that Firebox was this cool
little graphical traffic graph that updated in real time. On one side
of the screen they had the external IP and port or protocol, and on
the other was the internal IP and port/protocol. I've got the rate
package installed which does a nice job of breaking down the traffic,
but its not as pretty.

Does anyone know what I'm taking about, and if so, does anyone know
about a package out there that might replicate this completely
frivolous non-security related eye-candy?

With regards,