2009/12/4 Gabriel - IP Guys <gabr...@impactteachers.com>:

> [...]

Im not really sure about this in depht, but looks good.
if you have used the wizard for creating the rules all should be fine.

probably another person could help you more than me.
or you search through the mailing-list, if you want.

good luck...greetings

michael
--
= = =  m  i  c  h  a  e  l  -  s  c  h  u  h  .  n  e  t  = = =
Projektmanagement - IT-Consulting - Professional Services IT

= = =  Ust-ID:  DE251072318  = = =