Dear  All,

I have set my leased line(static IP) in the WAN interface,and it is working fine.
Now I need to do a failover to it,however,the back up line is ADSL,
I have to use a router to do the PPPoe dial up,and connected the router(I have set it IP:192.168.1.1) to the soekris ETH2. and in the WAN2 interface,I set Type to static,IP address to 192.168.1.254/32,Gateway to 192.168.1.1. but after I wrote a rule to let my computer go out through WAN2,I can not connect to the internet,
no problem for the router settings,as I have tested it.

Kindly give me a hand if you know how to solve,
Any suggestion will be appreciated,thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Abel