On 18/12/09 07:26, Seth Mos wrote:
> Op 17-12-2009 11:35, Paul Mansfield schreef:
>> has anyone upgraded a pfsense cluster running 1.2.2-release to 1.2.3?
>
> Yes.
>
>> am using many CARP addresses on WAN and LAN ports, IPSEC, OpenVPN, and
>> advanced outbound nat.
>
> I am using multiple WAN connections, 380 IPsec vpn tunnels, roughly a
> hundred rules and 40 aliases. It is a 8 interface box with 1 lan and
> multiple opt interfaces, it uses vlans as well. I also use the load
> balancer for outbound traffic. It uses both port forwarding an 1:1 NAT.
> I also use the outbound NAT feature to bind to a carp address.
>
> It is a carp cluster based on 2 Dell PowerEdge servers with each 6
> gigabit ports, one being the sync network, the others used by pfSense.
> It have about ~30 carp vips or so.

cool!

I have just upgraded some Dell R300s with Xeon x33~~ processors from
1.2.2 to 1.2.3 now, and a core2quad based machine a few days ago, and a
dell vostro cor2duo desktop with realtek onboard and PCIe intel.

so far so good. not done our production firewalls yet, I'll leave things
alone just for now!