Greetings all-

I've got a system running 1.2-RELEASE embedded in my home lab (haven't upgraded
to 1.2.3 because I don't have a larger CF available yet...). It's been working
fine for quite some time but recently I enabled RIP on it. The route updates
seem to be sent/received properly for awhile, then my logs start going nuts
with errors like this:

routed[1242]: Send mcast sendto(re5, 224.0.0.9.520): No buffer space available

The Status -> System page shows memory usage at 22% (256MB total) and disk
usage at 57% (256MB CF). So, where else would buffer space be required that
it's not available?

Thanks for any pointers you can lend!

Tim Nelson
Systems/Network Support