Yes you have to setup eveything when changing to manual outbound, even
the default outbound for your LAN.
You can use outbound for a subnet (/24) or specific host only (/32)

That is a lot of work then...
I also have the distinct impression, that when using the manual rules, internet is terribly slow, to nothing at all.

I gathered - oh well, that might be that my internal DNS server (the primary domain controller) isn't able to access the internet properly (since old fetched domains are blazing fast), I added an outbound rule for my first dns server 192.168.150.1 to access our ISP's DNS... But hence, this also seems to be not working so well... all new domains entered aren't resolved... so it's not slow, it just relies on cached information.

Might the internet be slow, because I didn't enter source/dest ports ??
Citrix being the old server setup, XenApp being the new setup.

NAT :

.1 : domain controller
.2 : mailserver
.9 : webserver

SDSL = range of ip's x.y.18.17/29
WAN = ADSL backup (to allow the local lan for a speedy connection (being SDSL 1M/1M)

Does the book cover my kind of issue... I guess I'd better buy one very soon now :-)