Op 5 jan 2010, om 17:02 heeft David Newman het volgende geschreven:

> For pfSense, I *think* I want the 512-Mbyte embedded image, but am
> unsure about what changes, if any, the installation requires. (The docs
> for installing/upgrading the embedded images seem oriented toward CF
> cards and I don't know if installing to them differs from disks.)

I personally prefer the full installs, 512MB is enough for that including
normal upgrades. I've been using my 512MB cf for that initially as well.

Full installs mean you can also use packages, your main limit here being the
amount of ram. Not the disk perse.

Like Scott, said. If you have a vga card it will make installation a breeze.

Regards,

Seth