Before anything else, I would suggest upgrading the most current release. 1.2.3 has been out and stable for a long time.

Rafael Cristian wrote:

HI guys,

I'm having problems with the PFsense in version 1.2.2 in one of my clients. There are more or less installed pfsense squid 2.7.8.1 ,with squidguard+ 1.3.2, and load balance 2 adsl links. There are 2 days behind the pfsense caught when he called again and had lost all settings. I did the restore from a backup, but as there was no backup settings load balance had to redo it. I reversed, I made a little different, I left a link with adls PPPoE and the other adls with the router. OK But the problem is that from time to time my users complain that the internet connection drops. and after about 2 minutes it returns. What I could identify q is the service squid and squidguard are stopping.

There is some problem in pfsense to do with pfsense loadbalance doing pppoe and other connected to a router?

Has anyone had this problem or guide me what can I do?

[]’s

Rafael Ávila