Best way that I could imagine would be to use the bogon's list.
Either manually or figure out how to get pfSense to update it
manually. In this case one of your bogon's would be network blocks
from China.  Not 100% fool proof but it's a good start I think.  Maybe
a snort rule would do as well.

Curtis LaMasters
http://www.curtis-lamasters.com
http://www.builtnetworks.com