It would be incredibly handy to build a report that summarizes the number of
states open, groups by IP.  That way, one could easily identify a DOS origin.

For example, I just had an attacker attempt to open 40,000 simultaneously HTTP
sessions on one of my servers.  I'd love to be able to see something like this:

Proto           Source          SRC Ports               DST Ports
TCP             10.0.x.x                40,000          1
TCP             74.1.x.x                16                      1
TCP             63.5.x.x                10                      1
TCP             152.4.x.x               4                       1

Best Regards,
Nathan Eisenberg